My sister-in-law, the master gardener, gave me 2 moonflower plants. They have grown well despite the drought conditions. I have watered them diligently and I am patiently waiting for them to bloom soon…. but for now I will share this video.
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Transforming Love
- Yesterday and today: Merril's historical musings
- William Pearse | pinklightsabre
- Techniques Zone
- Short Tale Shrew
- In My Cluttered Attic
- Be Inspired..!!
- a cooking pot and twisted tales
- journey of the introvertprocrastinator
- The Other Side of 55
- The WordPress.com Blog
- QP and Eye
- A lot from Lydia
- Almost Iowa
- The woman on the Yellow Bicycle
- Sarah's Attic Of Treasures
- I didn't have my glasses on....