Auction day at the farm where my mother and her siblings grew up. The farm sold to strangers. We were taking the last look at the upground cellar where we used to sneak pickles when we were kids. Bittersweet memories.
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Transforming Love
- Yesterday and today: Merril's historical musings
- William Pearse | pinklightsabre
- Techniques Zone
- Short Tale Shrew
- In My Cluttered Attic
- Be Inspired..!!
- a cooking pot and twisted tales
- journey of the introvertprocrastinator
- The Other Side of 55
- The WordPress.com Blog
- QP and Eye
- A lot from Lydia
- Almost Iowa
- The woman on the Yellow Bicycle
- Sarah's Attic Of Treasures
- I didn't have my glasses on....