Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Weekly Photo Challenge Solitary
This entry was posted in My Life and tagged blog, photographs, spiders, Weekly Photo Challenge Solitary. Bookmark the permalink.
love the shot of the spider on her web. Fabulous!! I also love the tress. Anything with trees works for me. Great post!
Nicely done Ruth ~ BB
If you look closely you can see a spider web on the second picture. Left Lower quadrant….
Oh I did miss it before. Awsome!! I love how the light reflects off the fliment of the web. Beautiful Really. Thank you.. I would have missed it. ~ BB