Well, there is really, but it’s an award that was given to me by
Seven things about me…..
1. There is always music in my head, sometimes coming out of my fingers. Often coming out of my mouth. It’s always there. I cannot remember when it wasn’t.
2. I see faces everywhere…. in the trees, in the clouds, when I close my eyes. It kind of freaks me out at times.
3. I am seriously not disturbed (which you might think after reading 1 and 2.) Really I am pretty normal.
4. I dropped out of a Children’s Book Writing Course.
5. I was in the county spelling bee every year I was eligible, but never won.
6. I am decorating a room in my house with 60’s memorabilia.
7. I never smoked pot. Yet.
Bloggers that I would like to share the award with are:
http://leafandtwig.wordpress.com/ This lovely blog is what I view to start my day on the computer, because the mix of poetry and photographs are just superb. I am not even sure that leafandtwig will accept this award. They seem to be quite private. But I want others to be able to share the short poems and pictures that I enjoy here.
The next blogger I enjoy following is http://thesimplecountrylife.com The Simple Life of a Country Man’s Wife. The blogs are simple, soft and relaxing and brings back memories of when I was first married to my country man.
Another blogger I follow religiously is http://notsofancynancy.wordpress.com/ She is so true to her blog. The family history of WWII will be so treasured by the next generation.
I love the Barefoot Baroness….. http://barefootbaroness.org She is so elegant and her comments are kind and meaningful. We are finding much in common. Her posts are always fascinating to me! And lovely as a baroness should be!
http://joyreturns.com This blog is lovely because Michele uses it not only to heal herself, but to help others heal from all the hurts that Life throws at us. Always an inspiration!
http://toemail.wordpress.com I am nominating this blog because of their originality…. very simple…. take a picture of your toes somewhere in the world and send it to them. It is lovely because it is just plain old FUN!
http://hikingphoto.com This blog is a photography site and its lovely because the quality of the photos are amazing! Plus sometimes I just like to look and not have to READ! Beautiful, skilled, photography!
I am sticking with the number 7 to bring me luck….. 7 things about myself and 7 award winners.
If I have nominated you, I will contact you personally. You can post the award to your blog, tell the world 7 things about yourself, and nominate up to 15 other bloggers that you feel have ONE LOVELY BLOG! (I know its a lot of work, but personally I appreciate knowing that someone out there likes what I am writing about and I am guessing you do too!)