Go to Cee’s blog (below) if you want to join and share!http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/share-your-world-week-48/
- What feeds your enthusiasm for life?
- If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
- If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
- You are given $500 and the chance to exchange it for one of two envelopes. One envelope contains $5,000 and one contains $50. Do you make the trade? Why or why not?
1. two years ago I would have answered this differently. Maybe that’s true for others as well. While I was teaching, my career fed my enthusiasm for life. Seldom were there any moments in my life that did not have me wondering….how can I use this in my classroom? I attempted to teach Life Skills to developmentally handicapped high school age students. Everything that happened to me was… a life skill so I was continually trying to figure out how it could be made relevant to my students. When I retired, that changed, although I still catch myself thinking… oh I could do this at school! My family drives me now. Watching my children and grandchildren go through the growing up processes. Every experience for them is so different from my own childhood, yet somehow the same.
2. My life as a movie would definitely be a comedy, starring, I think…. Kathy Bates as me! Both my husband and I have a pretty good sense of humor. Without it, we would have never made it! You have to laugh or you will cry!
3. In a circus I would probably be a clown… again that sense of humor. I love to make people laugh. (although I hate makeup)
4. Take the $500 and put it in the bank. There are already too many risks to take in life. I like a sure thing.
OK It’s your turn. Grab the Share Your World Badge, copy the questions. post your answers in your own blog or as a comment. Have fun!
Pingback: Share Your World –Week 48 « danajoward
Love this post! Love Kathy Bates, too!
I so agree that you have to laugh rather than cry. Great answers as always!!! Thanks for playing along!
Great answers! I’d be a clown, too.