http://babyjill7.wordpress.com was nice enough to invite me for a cup of coffee! I would never turn that invitation down! I hope she doesn’t mind I borrowed her cup….. I will wash it and return when finished!
Some questions to answer… will let me know what you prefer…
1) How many cups of coffee per day?
Two or three for me…..usually all in the morning, but sometimes when we go out for
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? Just regular coffee…. Maxwell House is our favorite….
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Lucky me… it’s the one in my kitchen every morning. We rediscovered our percolator a couple of years ago. Husband and I received one for a wedding gift and used it until it fell apart. Then along came Mr Coffee, Bunn, and all the rest. But nothing can top the taste of percolator coffee! I think it makes the house smell so delicious! I like my coffee best! Percolated. Period.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? McDonald’s… Sorry… all my friends like it but I think its bitter.
5) What does your favourite mug say? “Retirement… when you stop living at work and start working at living” A retirement gift from a good friend.
6) How do you take your coffee?
With plenty of fat free French Vanilla creamer!
7) When was your first cup? My college roommate and I started drinking coffee (Instant….Folgers crystals) when we were up studying for tests or finals. Over 40 years ago!
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date?
No I don’t think I have….food is always involved!
I shall invite following lovely bloggers to join me for a nice cuppa!