About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Jimmy watched his ball roll down the bridge and land amid the rubble at the edge of the boardwalk. “Sam! C’mere, I found something,” Jimmy yelled. Sam hesitated. Looking over his shoulder, he took two tiny steps, then backed … Continue reading
Welcome to Friday Fictioneers. The challenge: write a complete story in 100 words using the photo prompt. Hosted by Rochelle Wisoff-Fields.. http://rochellewisofffields.wordpress.com/ Here’s my story… She slowly smoothed the soft lotion into the paper-thin skin covering her hands. … Continue reading