Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: September 2015
It was raining the night we brought her home. Heavy downpours emerged from the slow and steady drizzle. She slept soundly in the back seat, even though I ached to hold her in my arms. Her face was calm … Continue reading
Word count: 100 “It’s not funny anymore,” she pleaded. “I am seriously in pain.” Michael grinned at his friend in the back of the canoe. Practical jokes made him feel in control, powerful. Besides, no one would get hurt. He … Continue reading