About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Farmers and art galleries would seem to be an unlikely combination. But on a particular sunny, beautiful fall day in the state of Ohio, it was a good fit. We have been to various art museums over the years. … Continue reading
Do you remember your very first post when you decided to start blogging? Yeah, me neither. I had to look it up. I had no clue what I was doing, didn’t know what a follower was, didn’t know about … Continue reading
A blog from a couple of years ago. Hope you enjoy it again or maybe for the first time! Today I was reminded of how lucky I am by, of all people, the furnace repair man. It was time for … Continue reading