Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Take me Back
Take me back to growing up on the farm Where chores were part of daily life and freedom to roam and play was the norm. When Sunday School was never missed and going to school was an adventure. When junior … Continue reading
Posted in Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged boomer blog, childhood, family, life, memoir, memories, relationships 5 Comments