Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
With all the contents of the wallet spread out on my dining room table, I leaned back in my chair and studied it all. It was amazing what I had learned about Ruth by just examining the contents of her … Continue reading
Many of you know that I am the excavator’s wife. It seems simpler to tell the rest of the story from my point of view. The first thing I noticed as I emptied the damp wallet was an identification card … Continue reading