Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
t The ringing of the phone bounced off the tiled walls until I thought I would go mad. Ten times, then the caller would hang up and try again. I struggled with the ropes that bound my wrists … Continue reading
The odor grew stronger everyday. At first, Nita assumed it was road kill from the highway. But it grew in intensity and on Thursday, grocery day for Nita, the smell followed her all the way to the store. She … Continue reading