Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Thanks to Rochelle Wisoff-Fields for the weekly hosting of Friday Fictioneers! “Someone’s coming up the front driveway,” whispered Kathy to Wayne. Jack was in the basement where he kept cool on hot days. As usual, he would be no help. … Continue reading
The shoes were a bargain. I know because she only ever bought from the discounted, discontinued, clearance area. She spent little on herself. We dressed in hand-me-downs from cousins. We made our own soap, ketchup, applesauce… always had a garden. … Continue reading