About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Originally posted on Retired Ruth:
? ? ? In the early 1960’s, when I hit the preteen years, Easter became about fashion. For weeks before Easter, I would search through the Sears and Roebuck catalog to look at the latest…