Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Almost the Last minute.
Yesterday we celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary. In honor of that occasion, a few stories from the past came to mind that I probably should share. Here is the first one. It was late July 1971. I would graduate … Continue reading
Our doors were seldom locked. There were no nearby neighbors just rolling fields of wheat, corn, soybeans, or pasture. Until I was in high school, we had no security lights anywhere on the farm. The was a light on a … Continue reading