Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Monthly Archives: November 2022
Painting the Barn Part Two
Bright and early the next morning, I awoke to the sound of paint scrapers. Bill and Eleanor started early and were now on the south side of the barn working hard before the sun made it uncomfortable. I watched them … Continue reading
Posted in Farm Life, My Life Tagged blog, boomer blog, campers, family, memoir, memories, relationships 1 Comment