Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1950 Chevy
Baby… you can drive my car…
One of my blogfriends asked if the little green car in my blog header was significant. Yes it is! Although it’s not the exact same car my family had when I was just a babe, the picture is the closest … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1950 Chevy, blog, blogging, cars, Chevrolet, driving, family time, Ice Cream cones, memoir, Root Beer Floats, status symbols, writing 13 Comments