Join 749 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1970
His name was Conrad. I don’t know if he was a full fledged professor or a grad student but he was the Instructor of Educational Psych class during Spring quarter 1970. And he wanted us to call him Conrad. Not … Continue reading
Do today’s young women know what a Hope Chest is? Are they still a “thing”? Hope Chests have been around for a long time. Young unmarried girls would collect things to place in their hope chest, things that they hoped … Continue reading