About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1971
Yesterday we celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary. In honor of that occasion, a few stories from the past came to mind that I probably should share. Here is the first one. It was late July 1971. I would graduate … Continue reading
Our first meal as a married couple was Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips or Who Needs a Fancy Honeymoon
“Where do you want to go for a honeymoon?” I asked my soon-to-be husband. “I don’t care… wherever you want to go…” was the reply. That simple phrase became a recurring theme for the next several decades. We only had … Continue reading