Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: advice
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started. Just a few days ago, I spotted this quote on facebook. It’s good advice. When I was about six years old, I wanted to learn how to ride a … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged advice, boomer blog, NaBloPoMo, reaching goals 6 Comments