Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Alice and Jerry
Back-to-school (Part 2)
In my first grade classroom, we each had our own desk. The desks were nailed to the floor in rows and the desk was attached to the seat of the person in front of you. The seats flipped up … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged Alice and Jerry, circle games, Conduct, elementary school, first grade, memories, mimeograph, Recess, school days 1 Comment