Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: alone time
Stare Out the Window; Finding Peace
Go ahead. Stare out the window. Stare at a favorite photo or painting. Stare at the computer screen. My good friend just sent me an email saying, “I just want to stare out the window for a while, and think … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged alone time, B4peace, Blogger for Peace, boomer blog, meditate, Oscar Wilde, Peace, power nap, relaxation techniques 33 Comments