Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: bad karma
I believe in the Karma of Technology: that when gigabytes, DPI’s. and output devices align in a certain pattern, the result is chaos. This morning was such an alignment. I was printing my monthly payroll report. The paper jammed. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged bad karma, blog, fax, printer error, technology 16 Comments