Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: bargain rack
The shoes were a bargain. I know because she only ever bought from the discounted, discontinued, clearance area. She spent little on herself. We dressed in hand-me-downs from cousins. We made our own soap, ketchup, applesauce… always had a garden. … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers, My Life Tagged bargain, bargain rack, blogging, frugal, hand-me-downs, life, mom, personal, relationships 22 Comments