Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: baseball
The Baseball Game
It was Spring, 1960. The last day of fifth grade. The last day of school. There were two fifth grades in our small town elementary school. I don’t know how we got split into two grades back in those days, … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1960, baseball, blogging, elementary school, growing up, life, life changes, memories, personal, rivalry, school 7 Comments