Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: blooger for peace
Poem for Peace Monthly Peace Challenge: Mad Men
The many messages from Bloggers For Peace resonate with the same beliefs. Whether you create a video, a short story, a blog post, a poem, a photo, drawing, or an advertisement, the message is crystal clear. (A diamante is … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged B4peace, blooger for peace, boomer blog, diamante, friendship, love, Monthly Peace Challenge: Mad Men, Peace, poem, poetry, relationships 6 Comments