Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: boomer
Going after parts
I’ve put in a few miles driving to and from parts departments of farm equipment dealers. I remember one trip that lasted all day… returning time after time because they kept sending the wrong parts or not enough of something. … Continue reading
Posted in Farm Life, My Life Tagged boomer, boomer blog, farm life, farm wife, hydraulic hose, memories, relationships 3 Comments