Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: boyfriend
Gum Wrapper Chain
It was 1963 and we called it a Boyfriend Chaser. I’m not sure where it got that name, but you were supposed to make it as long as your boyfriend was tall. My cousin from the city was making one. … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1960, boomer blog, boyfriend, chain, cool cousin, gum wrapper, recycling, repurposing, vintage gum wrapper 14 Comments