Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Brown eggs
a dozen eggs
We had just moved into our first home. It was my husband’s childhood home; his parents had retired from the farm and moved to town and we had taken over where they left off. In a matter of 2 months … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1971, 4H, blog, boomer blog, Brown eggs, brown paper bags, farm life, gifts, memoir, memory, new home, Sunday School, WWII 7 Comments