Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Captain Kangaroo
A Little to the Left
We got our first TV set when I was about 3 years old. It was, of course, black and white. Captain Kangaroo, Howdy Doody. and Winky Dink were my favorite shows and most likely the only shows for kids. Technology … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, blogging, boomer blog, Captain Kangaroo, childhood, Howdy Doody, memoir, relationships, TV, TV antenna, Winky Dink 2 Comments