Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: career
Do today’s young women know what a Hope Chest is? Are they still a “thing”? Hope Chests have been around for a long time. Young unmarried girls would collect things to place in their hope chest, things that they hoped … Continue reading
My life revolved around school schedules for so long that I don’t think it will ever change. While January means new beginnings for many, fall is my new beginning as well as my favorite season. The colors of fall, the … Continue reading