Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Case SC
Farm Wife Life
Back in the early 70’s, I was a young farm wife willing to do just about anything my farmer husband asked of me. I had grown up on a farm, which unknown to me was a prerequisite to becoming his … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1100 Massey Ferguson, 1970's, Case SC, cultivate corn, farm life, farm wife, John Deere 2010 3 Comments