Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: challenge
I knew it would happen. When I signed up to the challenge of NaBloPoMo, I already anticipated the end of the month payroll and bookkeeping tasks, Thanksgiving, and a visit from the grandchildren. Throw in all the cleaning, cooking, Christmas … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, challenge, family, goals, NaBloPoMo, relationships 2 Comments