Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: cherub
Dressing Up the Angel
Kissing autumn goodbye. I know it’s still officially autumn until the winter solstice arrives, but the weather has finally and suddenly turned colder and snow flurries are in the forecast. My little cherub sits in my kitchen window and blows … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, cherub, grapevine deer, Lincoln Highway, Midwest Living, NaBloPoMo, Winter stolstice, Yard sale 1 Comment