About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: connections
A couple of days ago I shared an article from an Ohio teacher, who was concerned about the direction of the educational system. It’s a hot topic. Test prep and testing takes up the majority of school hours and students and … Continue reading
Friends are forever. Some of my best friends I have known for more than 50 years and some of my friends I have known for a few months. Time doesn’t matter in a friendship; it’s the connection. Most of … Continue reading