Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: couch
Our Old Couch
Karen and Wendy at http://afterthekidsleave.com/2013/01/28/this-old-couch/ shared their couch story and asked readers to share theirs….. I’m guessing I am not the only one out there that started marriage with a hand-me-down couch. Ours came from my husband’s older brother … Continue reading
Posted in Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged couch, family, Home, Korea, memories, Parenting, Television 1 Comment