Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: decoupage
I was Primitive, before Primitive was cool
Posted on March 19, 2013 by Life in the 50's and beyond...
Many folks are following the primitive decorating trend now. It’s all about using antiques and rustic-looking objects to decorate your home. It’s also about recycling and repurposing objects that you may already have or that you can buy cheaper than … Continue reading →