Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: distraction
Facebook Be Gone!
A day or two ago, I deactivated my Facebook account. Which means those of you who follow me on Facebook are not reading this! My reasons were two. In recent weeks, I started to notice a lot … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, distraction, facebook, writing 18 Comments