Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: drama
“She’s not a flower She’s not a pearl, But she’s a jolly All around girl.” That was the inscription under my Mom’s senior picture in her 1941 yearbook. You wouldn’t dare write inscriptions today. It would cause too much drama! … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged 1941, drama, Great Depression, mom, WWII, yearbook Leave a comment