About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: drought
Much needed rain comes too late.
http://youtu.be/CE2iOhAPbMQ My sister-in-law, the master gardener, gave me 2 moonflower plants. They have grown well despite the drought conditions. I have watered them diligently and I am patiently waiting for them to bloom soon…. but for now I will share … Continue reading