Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Duluth MN
Marge and Glenn
June 16, 1943. Duluth, Minnesota. He was almost twenty-two. She was twenty. World War II raged in other parts of the world, but for one day, the war was forgotten for this couple. Glenn was stationed in Duluth after … Continue reading
Posted in Friday Fictioneers, My Life Tagged Carey Ohio, Coast Guard, Duluth MN, enlisted, family, Midwest, personal, photos, relationships, WordPress, WWII 5 Comments