Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Duncan Hines
Grandma’s Cake Pan
My mother-in-law was a great cook. She raised four hungry boys on meat and potatoes.. When I married her son, I knew a little about cooking. I had taken baking and cooking projects in 4H. When I was … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged baking, blog, cake mix, cooking, Duncan Hines, farm life, german chocolate cake, made in the usa, memoir, mother in law 22 Comments