Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: eighth grade
Eighth Grade Dance
Spring 1964. The last year of Junior High School. Next year, a brand new high school building ten miles out in the country. Three small rural schools would form a much bigger class…. The class of 1968. But for now, … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged dance, eighth grade, relationships, school dance 10 Comments