Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: enthusiasm for life
Go to Cee’s blog (below) if you want to join and share!http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/share-your-world-week-48/ What feeds your enthusiasm for life? If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction? … Continue reading →