Join 746 other followers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- The British Postal Museum & Archive blog
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: fall
My mom’s hickory nut cake was the best. It was moist and nutty. It was a supreme labor of love. Hickory nut cakes don’t come out of a box. They are created over a long period of time. An … Continue reading
Most days I eat lunch alone. I don’t mind. All those many years I was working, lunch was pretty haphazard. A Lean Cuisine zapped in a microwave and gulped down in 3 bites, then a quick restroom break, … Continue reading
Cool Autumn Monday Morning Mist Rises from our Pond. Water Warmer than the sky. Fog delay for the frogs.