Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: farmhouse
If you have to hang a sign in your house that says “Farmhouse”, then it probably really isn’t one. I like the farmhouse style of decorating that is trendy now. It makes me reminisce about the farmhouse style I grew … Continue reading
This Old House
Our farmhouse was built in 1909. It was purchased by my husband’s family in 1951. My husband and his three brothers grew up here and shortly after we were married in 1971 we moved in. I grew up in … Continue reading
Posted in Farm Life, Kids and Grandkids, My Life Tagged family, farmhouse, Home 6 Comments