About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Seoul Sister
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: first grade
The wooden classroom floors were scuffed and worn from first graders hard-soled shoes skipping, jumping, occasionally walking, and dragging mud and snow in from outside. By the time it was my turn to be a first grader in the old … Continue reading
December 1956. I posted this 5 years ago but it seems like a good time to post it again. This year, when nothing is normal, is a good time for memories. The first grade classroom crackled with excitement. Small packages … Continue reading