Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: followers
Am I being followed? A Mystery on One Page.
After blogging for a few months and discovering all the little idiosyncracies of WordPress and realizing I had to do MORE than just type and post, I found on my stats that I had over 200 followers. This seemed unrealistic … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged blog, blogs, boomer blog, fluctuations, followers, stats, WordPress 13 Comments