Join 751 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
- Dreams And Escapes
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: harmony
My Happy List E-X-P-A-N-D-S
Again I am blown away by comments and information from fellow bloggers and friends. I was hoping to expand My Happy (play) List by hearing the music that others cherish and play over and over again. So a former … Continue reading
Posted in My Life Tagged Barton, Beach Boys, Billie Holliday, blog, friends, Happy List, harmony, Johnny Cash, music, The Civil Wars 3 Comments