Join 750 other subscribers
About Life in the 50’s and Retired Ruth
Blogs I Follow
- Real Surfers
- Childhood Memories of growing up in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The Brick House
- Enchanted Seashells by Princess Rosebud
- Sean of the South
- Writing By Laura
- Kaggsy's Bookish Ramblings
- Writing and Illustrating
- The Bipolar Writer Mental Health Blog
- What's Nonfiction?
- Grab the Lapels
- Fatima Fakier
- Roth Poetry
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine
- Extraordinary Sunshine Weaver
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Holocaust Remembrance Day
Holocaust Remembrance Day
I had just finished reading The Book Thief and then spotted this article from Scholastic. I thought it was worth sharing and much better than anything I could come up with today.. http://oomscholasticblog.com/post/guest-post-author-marcel-prins
Posted in My Life Tagged boomer blog, Holocaust Remembrance Day, Marcel Prins, memoir, Scholastic 4 Comments